A savings account that can help balance your checkbook
Talk about getting the most for your money. Hometown Select deposits earn interest that can help build long-range security. These same funds can also cover short-term slip-ups. If you overdraw your checking account, we'll automatically transfer some of your savings to make up the shortfall. That means your payments will go through and you won't get saddled with big bounced check charges.
- Convenient savings that links to your checking account*
- We'll automatically transfer any amount overdrawn in $10 increments as long as there are sufficient funds in your savings account
- Earn competitive interest (on balances of $10 or more)
- Low, $2 monthly fee
- Free combined checking and savings statements
- e-Statements included
- Free online and mobile banking
- $10 minimum deposit to open
*You may make two (2) withdrawals each monthly statement cycle. $1.00 fee for each subsequent withdrawal. Must have same names on checking account and Hometown Select Savings account. Funds must be present in Hometown Select Savings in order to transfer to checking account to cover insufficient items. Funds in the amount of the insufficient items plus $10.00 will be transferred if funds are available. Transfers to cover insufficient items counts as one of your monthly withdrawals.