Contribute to your future.
Build a strong financial foundation.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No minimum monthly balance required
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Debit Card
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Monthly e-statement
- Competitive Tiered Interest rate on deposits
- Have at least one Direct Deposit or authorize one automatic payment which post and settle
- Receive Electronic Statements (valid e-mail address is required)
- Make 20 debit card purchases which post and settle (NOTE: ATM withdrawals & transfers between accounts with us do not qualify.)
- Unlimited ATM usage*
- Balances up to $30,000, average daily balance earns 2.25% interest rate / 2.27% APY**
- Balances greater than $30,000, average daily balance earns .10% interest rate / 2.27%-.75% APY**
- If monthly qualifications are not met, interest earned will be .01% with .01% APY on all balances**
*If you have met your qualifications for the monthly qualification cycle, we will reimburse you for nationwide and international ATM fees for the qualifying month. ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Impact Interest checking account by the 5th business day after the date of the statement cycle in which the qualifications were met. A monthly fee of $5 per statement will be assessed if you do not enroll & receive e-statements.
**When the applicable qualifications are met, the interest rate and corresponding annual percentage yield (APY) will be tiered. If your daily balance is $30,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 2.25% with an annual percentage yield of 2.27%. An interest rate of .10% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $30,000.00. The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from 2.27%-.75% depending on the balance in the account. **IF QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT MET, the interest rate will be 0.01% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 0.01%. The interest rate(s) and APY(s) are accurate as of 10/01/2023. Rates are subject to change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings..