We're here to lend a hand to our Middle Tennessee neighbors.
Your new home should be a place where you'll feel happy and secure for years to come. You'll want a home loan that offers the same comfort level. At First National Bank, our friendly lending team will explain all your mortgage options and guide you through every step of the application process.
- Fixed-rate mortgages: Popular for generations, these loans range from 15 to 30 years and feature stable monthly payments.
- Adjustable-rate mortgages: With an ARM, you pay lower rates for a set time period, giving you more money for renovations or decorating and time to rebuild your savings.
- First-time homebuyer specials: Reduced down payments and other financial advantages are designed to help borrowers afford their very first home.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans: These loans offer up to 100% financing for people who wish to live in rural areas and certain suburbs.
- THDA Loans: Tennessee residents of modest means are eligible for affordable, fixed-rate loans that allow them to enjoy the pride of home ownership.
- FHA Loans: This government-backed program offers loans with lower down payments and flexible credit guidelines, among other attractive features.
- VA Loans: Active-duty military personnel, veterans, reservists and certain spouses qualify for loans with below market interest rates, zero down payment options and other advantages.
- Construction Loans: If you're building your own home, these short-term loans cover the cost of labor and materials, and easily convert into a long-term mortgage.
- Purchase or refinance your home with a local lender
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of repayment terms customized to your unique situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the Middle Tennessee real estate market
- Free pre-qualification for extra confidence when buying your home
- Refinance your current home to potentially reduce your monthly payments
- Local loan processing and decision-making
- Get to know our lenders. Meet our mortgage team.
- Looking for more information? See our online resources page.
You can speed up the loan process by pre-qualifying for a mortgage. That eliminates the guessing about how much home you can afford. Choose one of two easy methods:
- Print and complete our pre-qualification form: Simply download, print, and fill out our pre-qualification form (PDF). Then fax the form back to us at (615) 907-2955. Or…
- Pre-qualify online: Save time and paper when you submit our secure online application.
- Get real answers from a real person: Either way you apply, expect a real person with real answers regarding your pre-qualification status.
Title & Escrow Services
When purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing mortgage, do you know what transpires from the time of application to the day of your loan closing?
At First Community Title and Escrow Company, we understand the uncertainty associated with purchasing or refinancing a home and are available to answer any questions or address concerns you may have. Our staff of dedicated professionals will guide you through the entire process and make sure that you are protected against adverse title claims or risks long after you move into your new home.
Prior to Closing
- Conduct title search
- Coordinate all aspects of title services with appropriate parties
- Prepare all necessary documents
- Schedule settlement
- Account for all funds
- Review closing documents
- Disburse all mortgage loan or sale proceeds
- Satisfy all lender requirements
- Record transfer documents
- Issue title insurance policy
Contact Our Team
Ready to get started? Schedule a free appointment with our general counsel, David Marttala, for a personalized look at how we can help. Or, if you live in Rutherford County, you may contact First Community Title and Escrow Company, dba Waterstone Title at (615) 617-3309.
David Marttala, General Counsel
David Marttala, a closing attorney and closing agent for over 20 years, will assist you with a smooth, prompt and professional closing of your real estate transaction. A graduate of Duke University and Vanderbilt University School of Law, David oversees the title company's operations and personally conducts most of the closings. He is available to address the many legal issues that frequently arise in real estate transactions.
Please contact David Marttala at (931) 473-4402 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment, or complete the title order form to get the process started.