Get a great new location. Or upgrade your current space.
Acquire land for a retail outlet. Buy a building for a new home office. Renovate your current manufacturing facility. At First National Bank of Middle Tennessee, we understand that success often depends on having the right place to do business. Our experienced team is ready to provide customized financing that can put you in the best space possible.
- Competitive interest rates
- Purchase vacant land
- Build from the ground up
- Buy existing facilities or renovate your current space
- Refinance existing loans
- Flexible repayment terms that work with your timeline
- Work with knowledgeable lenders who have Middle Tennessee business experience
- Local loan processing
- Attentive, professional service from start to finish
Title & Escrow Services
When purchasing or refinancing a commercial property, do you know what transpires from the time of application to the day of your loan closing?
At First Community Title and Escrow Company, we understand the uncertainty associated with purchasing or refinancing your investment properties and are available to answer any questions or address concerns you may have. Our staff of dedicated professionals will guide you through the entire process and make sure that you are protected against adverse title claims or risks long after you move into your new home.
David Marttala, General Counsel
David Marttala, a closing attorney and closing agent for over 20 years, will assist you with a smooth, prompt and professional closing of your real estate transaction. A graduate of Duke University and Vanderbilt University School of Law, David oversees the title company's operations and personally conducts most of the closings. He is available to address the many legal issues that frequently arise in real estate transactions.
Please contact David Marttala at (931) 473-4402 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment, or complete the title order form to get the process started.
Prior to Closing
- Conduct title search
- Coordinate all aspects of title services with appropriate parties
- Prepare all necessary documents
- Schedule settlement
- Account for all funds
- Review closing documents
- Disburse all mortgage loan or sale proceeds
- Satisfy all lender requirements
- Record transfer documents
- Issue title insurance policy
Contact Our Team
Ready to get started? Contact our Team to get started on your Commercial Real Estate needs.