So many perks, it's hard to pick out just one.
The best part of Premium Checking? It could be the interest-earning potential. Or the shopping and prescription discounts. Or the peace of mind that comes with extended warranties and 24/7 roadside protection. The good news is that you don't have to decide on a favorite feature - you can put them all to work for you.
- Earn interest on your checking deposits
- $100 minimum to open
- With BaZing savings, you'll enjoy discounts on shopping, dining, travel and more
- A free Health Care Savings Card will save you money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses and hearing services
- Buyer's protection and extended warranties provide up to $2,500 in coverage if an item is stolen or damaged within 180 days of purchase when using your BaZing checking account*
- 24/7 roadside assistance, paying up to $80 in covered service charges
- $5,000 worth of ID Theft protection includes identity restoration, a personal identity theft benefit, credit monitoring and identity monitoring*
- Free $10,000 accidental travel death insurance policy*
- Protect your cell phone from damage or theft by paying the bill through your checking account*
* Benefits are subject to additional terms and conditions. Identity Monitoring and Credit Monitoring require additional enrollment on BaZing.com. Cell phone protection, personal identity protection, and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions. Insurance products are : NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
- No monthly fee with average daily balance of $1,000 (Otherwise, $8 monthly fee)
- Free online banking and electronic Bill Pay
- Free mobile banking and mobile deposit
- Free debit card for fast purchases
- Five free nationwide ATM transactions per month*
- Free eStatements help you keep close track of your finances
* Free ATM nationwide on non-First National Bank of Middle Tennessee ATM withdrawals per statement cycle. All other non-First National Bank of Middle Tennessee ATM withdrawals after benefit state will be charged regular fee.