Find and finance the right space for your business — or refinance your current space for a better rate. We can help.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Decisions
- Friendly Service
- Purchase, refinance, or build a commercial property
- Competitively low interest rates
- Use funds for a wide variety of real estate goals:
- Purchase new facilities or land
- Build from the ground up
- Renovate or expand your current space
- Develop property commercially
- And more!
- Flexible terms that work with your timeline
- Local, Middle Tennessee business experience
- Local real estate loan decisions and processing
- Attentive, professional service from start to finish
When purchasing or refinancing a property, do you know what transpires from the time of application to the day of settlement? At First Community Title and Escrow Company, we realize property is among your most valuable assets.
We understand the stress associated with purchasing or refinancing, and are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your settlement. Our staff of dedicated professionals will guide you through the entire process and will make sure that you are protected against adverse title claims or risks long after your settlement.
Prior to Closing
- Conduct title search
- Coordinate all aspects of title services with appropriate parties
- Prepare all necessary documents
- Schedule settlement
- Account for all funds
- Review closing documents
- Disburse all mortgage loan or sale proceeds
- Satisfy all lender requirements
- Record transfer documents
- Issue title insurance policy
Contact Our Team Today
Ready to get started? Meet our General Counsel, David Martalla, featured below.
Schedule a free appointment with David today for a personalized look at how we can help. Or, if you live in Rutherford County, you may contact First Community Title and Escrow Company, dba Waterstone Title at (615) 617-3309.
David Marttala, General Counsel
David Marttala, a closing attorney and closing agent for over twenty years, will assist you with a smooth, prompt and professional closing of your real estate transaction. David, a graduate of Duke University and the Vanderbilt University School of Law, oversees the operation of the title company and personally conducts most of the closings. David is available to address the many legal issues that frequently arise in real estate transactions.