Around here, service is everything. That’s why we offer all the convenient, modern tech you need to bank on your schedule, and not ours.
Bank when and where you want — not just when you can stop by the bank. Our online banking and bill pay service gives you anytime account access, from wherever you'd rather be.
- Free, 24/7 online account access
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime:
- Check account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make secure payments
- Schedule future or recurring payments
- Set reminders and alerts
- Access e-Statements
- Plus, it's easy to use
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
With free mobile banking, you can do most of your banking on the go from just about anywhere — including checking your balance, paying bills, depositing checks, and much more. See enrollment details below, and start banking on the go today!
- Free, 24/7 on-the-go account access*
- Easily accessible from your smartphone via:
- Conduct a wide range of banking activities:
- Check your account balance
- See recent account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- And more
- Straightforward and user-friendly
- Safe and secure
- Text message banking also available**
Save yourself a trip down to the bank (even though we always love to see you!). Deposit checks with your smartphone whenever it's convenient for you with free mobile deposit — a feature of our mobile banking app.
- Free service available through our mobile banking app*
- Deposit checks from almost anywhere, 24/7
- Save time with fewer trips to the branch
- Secure — state of the art, 256-bit encryption
- Easy to use — snap a photo of your check and submit it!
- For personal checking and savings accounts only
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please write "For FNBMT Mobile Deposit Only.”
How to Enroll in Mobile Banking
- Download our free app for your Apple®or Android™ You can also access mobile banking via your mobile browser at FNBonthego.net.
- Log into online banking and select "Options," then "Mobile Options." You may then complete the settings for activation and signing up.
*Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
**Standard message and data rates may apply.
Do your cabinets, drawers, and archives a favor when you switch to easy-to-use e-Statements — the simple, electronic alternative to traditional paper statements. e-Statements deliver the very same statement information in less time. Plus, there's no paper waste — and they’re even more secure than statements sent through the mail.
- Free electronic account statements
- 24/7 online statement access
- Easily accessible through online banking
- Instant notification as soon as your statement is available
- Include the same information as paper statements
- More safe than statements sent through the mail
- Cut down on your paper waste and desk clutter
- Plus, save a tree when you make the switch!
Enroll in e-Statements today through online banking.
Keep 24/7 tabs on your debit or ATM card with your phone. This service urgently notifies you when unusual charges appear on your card — such as charges from outside the country or over a certain dollar-amount.
Approve or reject the charge at the touch of a button. If you believe your card has been compromised, a professional fraud analyst will block your card and contact you immediately.
- Text message alerts for unusual debit/ATM card activity
- Get notified of charges that occur outside the US
- Require approval for charges over a certain dollar-amount
- Approve or reject charges directly from your phone
- Block card automatically when you reject a charge
- Immediate, professional follow-up if your card has been compromised
Learn More About smsGuardian Alerts
Take an in-depth look at our smsGuardian service with these helpful smsGuardian FAQs — exploring service details, enrollment help, and more!