Enjoy automatic use of your end-of-day balances to earn interest or pay down a line of credit.
Sweep and Automated Borrowing is an electronic link between DDA’s and/or a credit facility.
- Automated movement of funds efficiently
- Automated repayment on line of credit minimizes interest expense
Automate Sweep Service – automatic use of your end-of-day balances to earn interest or pay down a line of credit.
Reduce your workload and worries – By automatically maintaining your target balance, sweep service reduces your workload and eliminates worries about transfers not made because of employee turnover or absenteeism within your company.
Access information easily – you can view sweep transactions through FNBMT Online Banking.
- Available to business customers with an open credit line with First National Bank of Middle Tennessee
- Keep your money working for you, automatically
- Receive benefits where you need them the most:
- Designate a target checking balance
- Excess funds are automatically swept into line of credit account to pay down balance
- Funds are swept back over to your checking should you fall short of your balance
- Access information easily; view sweep transactions through FNBMT Online Banking