We’ve helped families call Middle Tennessee home for decades — and that continues to this day. Let us help you achieve the dream of homeownership.
- Variety of Financing Programs
- Competitive Rates
- Refinancing Available
- Friendly Service
- Purchase or refinance your home with a local lender
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Variety of financing programs available:
- Conventional loans
- First-time homebuyer specials
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- THDA Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Construction Loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the Middle Tennessee real estate market
- Free pre-qualification for extra confidence when buying your home
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local, Middle Tennessee decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Get to know our lenders! Meet our mortgage team.
Looking for more information? See our online resources page.
Expedite the loan process when you pre-qualify for a mortgage. No more guessing about how much home you can afford. Choose one of two easy methods, and go from hopeful to homeowner in less time!
1. Print and complete our pre-qualification form.
Simply download, print, and fill out our prequalification form (PDF). Then fax the form back to us at 615-907-2955. Or…
2. Pre-qualify online.
Save time and paper when you submit our secure online application.
Get real answers from a real person.
Either way you apply, expect a real person with real answers regarding your prequalification status.
When purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing mortgage, do you know what transpires from the time of application to the day of settlement? At First Community Title and Escrow Company, we realize your home is your most valuable asset.
We understand the stress associated with purchasing or refinancing a home and are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your settlement. Our staff of dedicated professionals will guide you through the entire process and will make sure that you are protected against adverse title claims or risks long after your settlement.
Prior to Closing
- Conduct title search
- Coordinate all aspects of title services with appropriate parties
- Prepare all necessary documents
- Schedule settlement
- Account for all funds
- Review closing documents
- Disburse all mortgage loan or sale proceeds
- Satisfy all lender requirements
- Record transfer documents
- Issue title insurance policy
Contact Our Team Today
Ready to get started? Meet our General Counsel, David Martalla, featured below.
Schedule a free appointment with David today for a personalized look at how we can help. Or, if you live in Rutherford County, you may contact First Community Title and Escrow Company, dba Waterstone Title at (615) 617-3309.
David Marttala, General Counsel
David Marttala, a closing attorney and closing agent for over twenty years, will assist you with a smooth, prompt and professional closing of your real estate transaction. David, a graduate of Duke University and the Vanderbilt University School of Law, oversees the operation of the title company and personally conducts most of the closings. David is available to address the many legal issues that frequently arise in real estate transactions.